Thinking of visiting Grace? Here's what to expect!
- Coffee Shop – regulars gather before the service for free coffee, tea, donuts, and hot chocolate for the kids. (Opening back-up in August 2021)
- Kids – Babies are checked in before the service (Opening back-up in August 2021). Older children will be released in the service to go to Grace Kids. All kids are picked up after the service.
- Dress – dress in whatever makes you feel comfortable, from suits to shorts.
- Music - our band plays modern contemporary music with some hymns thrown in. Because we are multi-generational and multi-cultural, we seek to provide a wide variety in our singing.
- Preaching - our speakers usually preach right through books of the Bible and seek to be well informed, authentic, and culturally relevant.
Check out what our services are like below.
Follow us online
What our services are like!
We gather to worship at 10:45A and will end our service around noon.
- Our band will play three songs.
- Someone will release Grace Kids, give a brief update from one of our missionaries or what we are doing in the city, and read today’s scripture.
- A pastor will give a talk and encourage feedback questions through Grace Unfiltered.
- We will pray, take communion, and worship through giving.
- Our band will play one more song.
- A pastor will give announcements say a prayer of blessing over you as you leave.